Things are still moving along slowly on the graphics rewrite. I've entered over 2000 image tiles into the database and still have about 500 to go. I've also ordered a new set of supplemental tiles from my artist Jake and will have to enter those as well. That leaves the entire asteroid field tile set to enter.
I also got Jake to create brand new star system object images, and they look spectacular. He went above and beyond the call as usual and I'm looking forward to showing off some new star system images very soon.
Code wise, I'm updating the tools to create star systems and planets still, but they're getting better every week. I can create a basic star system in about 10 minutes, which is a lot faster than it used to be. Hopefully in a few more weeks I can wrap this up and move on to adding more stuff for players to do in the game.